There’s a lot more to running a business than meets the eye. Small business owners are often the bookkeeper, promoter, decision-maker, and problem-solver. As such, small business owners need the skills to analyze and prepare financial statements, measure and record transactions, understand and evaluate business operations, negotiate and apply impromptu speaking, and understand capital management and financial planning.
LB iLearn’s Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certificate will help you develop these skills!
- Create a viable business plan for a small business.
- Communicate in writing, conversations and formal presentations.
- Apply basic accounting skills and budgeting appropriate for a small business.
- Make successful business marketing decisions in promotion, distribution and pricing.
- Identify ethical business practices.