Steps to Apply to the Center for Accessibility Resources
- If you need support services due to a disability which interferes with your chances of being a successful student, we encourage you to begin this process as soon as possible.
- Students are responsible for providing documentation of disability or information that supports the disability.
- LBCC does not assess or diagnose for any disabilities.
Part I: Applying and Process
Complete and submit the online application AND submit copies of your current documentation.
- Center for Accessibility Services Online Application Form
- Complete online application and submit documentation (What Kind of Documentation)
- Documentation can be submitted by uploading scanned copies, mail, fax, or email. Fax: 541-917-4832, Email: email@example.com, Mail: Center for Accessibility Resources 6500 SW Pacific Blvd. RCH 105 Albany, OR 97321
- LBCC students are required to check their student email regularly per LBCC Board Policy 5075. Center for Accessibility Services sends messages to your confidential student email account.
- You will be contacted for an appointment to meet with an Accommodation Planner.
If you have not heard from the Center for Accessibility Resources within 10 business days, please contact us at 541-917-4789 or firstname.lastname@example.org.