Retail managers are responsible for the day-to-day operation of stores or departments, with the goal of maximizing profits while minimizing costs. Dealing with unexpected interruptions, multitasking, and working under pressure requires retail management professionals to have excellent problem solving skills, customer service, and leadership skills to create a successful team.
Upon completion of LB iLearn’s Retail Management program, students will be able to:
- Apply basic accounting & finance management skills appropriate for a retail business.
- Implement marketing, management & organizational skills appropriate for retail.
- Communicate professionally in writing, conversation & formal presentations.
- Identify ethical business practices.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.