Earn a Retail Management Certificate!
Do you love working in retail and want to elevate yourself into management? Our Retail Management Certificate can help you diversify your options and jump-start your career.
Program includes courses in:
- Human Resources
- Retail Management
- Organizational Behavior
LB iLearn’s Retail Management Certificate can act as a stand-alone certificate or as a pathway into Linn-Benton Community College’s 90-credit Practical Business Management AAS Degree, an on-campus program.
What Does a Job in Retail Management Look Like?
Retail managers are responsible for the day-to-day operation of stores or departments, with the goal of maximizing profits while minimizing costs. Dealing with unexpected interruptions, multitasking, and working under pressure requires retail management professionals to have excellent problem solving skills, customer service, and leadership skills to create a successful team.
Upon completion of LB iLearn’s Retail Management program, you will be able to:
- Apply basic accounting & finance management skills appropriate for a retail business.
- Implement marketing, management & organizational skills appropriate for retail.
- Communicate professionally in writing, conversation & formal presentations.
- Identify ethical business practices.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
Please note, this LB iLearn program is not currently financial aid eligible.